Money in Motion
Money in Motion is a financial literacy program developed by the American Center for Credit Education.
The goals of Money in Motion are:
- To provide you with the skills you need to handle your money and financial plans responsibly
- To provide you with information to gain the confidence you need to make wise financial decisions
- To provide you with resources to help you with your goals
Through Money in Motion you will learn:
- The key to getting ahead financially (developing a spending plan)
- Setting and reaching financial goals (long and short term)
- How to develop a budget that helps you achieve your goals
- Financial records you should keep
- How to use credit wisely to get what you want
- How to get a copy of your credit report
- The steps to take when you find yourself heading toward financial trouble
Consumer Credit Counseling Service offers this course online for your convenience. To take this course online, please click the button to fill out the registration form.
This course is for personal educational purposes only. It will not meet the requirements for a certificate as required by governmental agencies or financial institutions.